Hound Lounge Dog Daycare Enrolment Form
To ensure we meet your dog's needs and to make sure they are safe and happy at the Hound Lounge, we want to get to know you and your dog better.
Please read our policies and then complete the form online and hit the submit button. We will then contact you to discuss the next steps.
Please note: Due to improvements to our health and safety policy we are no longer to offer first day drop off tours. Click here to have a virtual tour of our daycare facility.
Please ensure you are using the latest version of your browser before submitting the form. If the form still does not submit (which occasionally happens for no apparent reason), please email firstname.lastname@example.org rather than giving up in frustration. Sincere apologies if this happens.
Hound Lounge Liability Waiver
I certify that my dog is in good health and has not been ill with any communicable condition in the last 30 days. I further certify that my dog has not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behaviour towards any person or any other dog. I have read and understand the following:
1. I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog while my dog is attending the emBARKERS Hound Lounge Dog Daycare (“centre”).
2. I further understand and agree that the emBARKERS Hound Lounge and its staff and volunteers, will not be liable for any problems that develop, provided reasonable care and precautions are followed, and I hereby release them of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from my dog’s attendance and participation at the centre.
3. I understand and agree that dogs can sometimes receive injuries and be involved in dog fights in a group environment and any problems that develop with my dog will be treated as deemed best by staff and volunteers of the centre, at their sole discretion, and that I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved.
4. I understand that if my dog exhibits any signs or symptoms of being unwell they will immediately be put in a comfortable, isolated area until I, or an authorised person can retrieve them. Dogs in the isolation ward will be cared for with fluids, toilet breaks, and (when appropriate) chew toys, but will not be allowed to have any contact with other dogs.
5. I authorise emergency medical care to be provided by a veterinarian and I will reimburse emBARKERS Hound Lounge for any charges related to emergency care.
6. I authorise emBARKERS Hound Lounge to administer or seek first aid and resuscitative care as determined appropriate by emBARKERS Hound Lounge and I agree to indemnify and hold harmless emBARKERS Hound Lounge for all and any results thereof.